The purpose of this session is to introduce Hi-Tech Executives to the wide array of solutions Microsoft Azure has to offer your organization including: Cloud Extension, Backup & DR, App Services, Auto-scale, SQL, Security and more…
09:00 – 9:30 Arrival and breakfast
09:30 – 10:30 IaaS on Microsoft Azure
- Extending your datacenter to the cloud and taking advantage of both Compute (VM’s) and Storage in the cloud.
- Backup to the cloud: Backup using existing backup solutions or through Azure.
- DR: Replicate your datacenter to the cloud using Azure ASR to allow for a compete DR/BC deployment in the cloud.
10:30 – 11:15 PaaS on Microsoft Azure
- Azure App Services: Securely run Websites and WebApps without installing a single VM without maintaining an OS.
- Automatically scale on demand according to your needs.
- Azure SQL – Run a highly available SQL database in the cloud without deploying or maintain VM’s, clusters or software versions.
- Stretch your existing SQL 2016 to the cloud for archiving, migration and hybrid deployments.
11:15 – 11:30 Break
11:30 – 12:15 Identity in The Cloud
- Azure AD: Scale your AD to the cloud to allow for SSO with both Microsoft & non-Microsoft cloud services (Authenticate with AD to Salesforce, Citrix, WebEx, GoToMeeting…)
- Azure RMS: Protect your documents using secure encryption and advanced right managements and tracking.
- Intune: Manage your remote computers, tablets and cellular devices.